maximize online visibility to grow your business
We know how to build a business in a digital world. When you partner with us, you will work with a web designer who builds SEO into your web design and fills your website with content that will rank and convert. Our team has helped companies, big and small, by offering affordable web design in Kansas City and across the United States. We can help expand your reach and maximize your marketing dollars.
Designing a Website for Search Engines
Should you design a site for search engines or for customer appeal? The answer is both! If people can’t find you then they certainly won’t be impressed with your beautiful design.
- A website needs to be a clean, sleek, high-performance machine; as pretty under the hood as it it is on the outside. Make sure yours is fast and mobile-friendly.
- Web design includes site architecture. Without a solid foundation, your site won’t stand the test of time.
- Think of Google as another customer. If they are impressed, they will give you the ultimate referral. Treat the search bots well.
Web Design for Your Company
A website is a tool not the final project. You need to know what you are trying to build and have a plan for for getting there. The website is just one thing you can wield to reach those goals.
- How does a website fit into your overall business plan?
- Who will maintain it and keep it sharp?
- How will you know if it is performing the way it should?
- Can you use your sit to reach multiple goals, or will it be a uni-tasker?
- Do you even need a website? Not every local service business does. It could be that between social media and your Google Business listing you can meet your goals and save yourself time and money.
Don't Forget Your Customers
The ultimate goal for any website is engagement. It doesn’t matter if you are trying to sell someone a product or service or educate them. You want a website that is easy to navigate and visually appealing.
- Get a web design that has balance between search engine optimization (SEO) and conversion rate optimization (CRO). There are times when the customer is just more important and you have to say “too bad” to the bots.
- UX design (user-focused) is really just making sure that your site is well-organized and contains the right content to meet the needs of the people visiting.
- Website integrations can reduce time spent on customer service, follow-up, and marketing. This improves the customer experience and saves you money.
- Don’t lose a lead! Gently move your website visitors along a carefully defined path through you site so that they get the information they want and feel comfortable taking the next steps.
Will a New Website Grow Your Business?
Your website is a tool for collecting leads and growing your business. The average customer engages with a company up to 20 times before they commit to a purchase. Your website is often the first exposure a potential lead has with your brand and many times a potential lead will make their first micro commitment on your site before they are ready to talk to a live person.
It communicates why people should choose you and not your competitor. Use your landing pages to clearly communicate how you can meet the client’s needs better than anyone else. Back up your claims with evidence. Use testimonials to further emphasize the value of your brand
When properly utilized, your website saves your company money. Collect leads without paying for lists or expensive sales trips. Reduce customer service calls by posting FAQs on your site, you can reduce the number of man hours needed and you can more quickly service your clients. Get online reviews and referrals, the best marketing strategy for growth.
It establishes your credibility. A professionally designed website says “we are legitimate” and “we are committed to our business.” Your content speaks to your expertise in your industry.
Request your FREE estimate and find out just how affordable a new website can be.
Not only do we offer the most affordable web design options, we give you a lot of extras other web designers don’t.
- Domain Registration
- Customized WordPress Design
- Free Web Hosting for One Year
- Free Updates of WP & Plugins
- Daily Backups
- Free Restoration
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL
- Astra Pro – No Extra Charge
- Elementor Pro – No Extra Charge
- Schema Pro – No Extra Charge
- SEO Friendly Design
- Mobile Responsive
- SG Optimizer for Speed
- Easy Drag & Drop Builder
- WooCommerce Integration
- MailChimp Integration
- Third-Party Payment Integration
- Content Writing
- Submission to Google
- Free Email
- Website Training
- Set Up Google Analytics
- Set Up Google Search Console
- Set Up Google Business
- Free SEO Support for 3 Months
- Free Tech Checks and Fixes for 3 Months
- 3 Hours of Free Marketing Consultation
- Social Media Integration
- 5 Shutterstock Images – FREE